Monday, July 21, 2008

Going Home


Dear Faithful Family & Friends,

After much prayer, and having received confirmation from the scriptures and from several trusted friends who have prophetic gifts, God made it clear that I need to return home to Honduras at the end of this month. Hae Young was able to get us a flight on the 26th of July which is exactly three months to the day I arrived in New York. The airline allowed us to have a stopover in Houston, at no extra cost, so that I could rest between flights. After we made the reservations, we discovered that Benny Hinn will be holding a huge healing service the very day we arrive in Houston. We are very excited about attending the conference.

Elvia, Hae Young and I will spend Sunday with our dear friends who support us from the Korean church. God provided a whole mission team from the same church ( they were already scheduled to come down) to aid us in our final leg of the journey home which will be on Monday the 28th. We learned that the Tegucigalpa airport will reopen that very day after having been shut down due to a tragic airline crash.

I continue to believe that God Himself will heal me completely, and so I am taking this leap of faith.

One of the things that touched me deeply during this difficult time is the outpouring of God’s love for me through the body of Christ (YOU!) He has lavished love upon me through your diligent prayers, fasting, encouraging emails, cards full of hope, Bible verses, timely special gifts, calls, precious visits, tireless caretakers, financial provision, and an incredible place to stay… the list of blessings goes on and on. I wish there were more than mere words to express my gratitude and love for you all.

Please keep us in your prayers during this time of transition and know that you will be continually in mine.

In the Shepherd’s Loving Arms,
Betsy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Corona and Lyme: living it up in the time of Covid-19

Jency, Carmen, and me doing facials It was my friend Jaime who sent me this text. "Oh no, Betsy, not Corona AND Lyme!" I had j...